DJ Mitsubishi Service
At DJs when it comes to servicing your car, our skills, experience, technology and customer care are second-to-none. It’s how we ensure you get more: more value, more focus on you and more reasons to come back again and again.
Here’s what we mean:
- Easy booking and service reminders
- Quick, efficient vehicle drop off and confirmation of work with your Service Advisor
- Factory trained technicians who understand your car
- Specialist vehicle diagnostic equipment
- All warranty or service programs actioned - including older out of warranty period vehicles
- Clear explanation of all work performed
- Automatic update of service details with our franchise brands
And when it comes to giving you more, we also provide:
- Free pick up and delivery of your car within a 10 kilometre radius
- Free 6-months Roadside Assistance*
- Free Loan Car**
- Free basic wash and vacuum
- Free Battery Test with every log book service
- Comfortable waiting lounge with television, cold drinks, tea and coffee making facilities and the latest magazines.
*Applies to services over $100. **A $25 insurance charge applies. Loan cars are subject to availability and must be pre-booked.
We also have more services to ensure your car is looked after in every possible way:
- Extensive Service options starting from $169
- New tyre purchase and fit
- Wheel alignment / rotation
- Auto Electrician for all auto electrical repairs or accessory fitting
- Battery testing / replacement
- Air conditioning servicing
- Vehicle detailing
- Window tinting
- Bodywork needs - dings, dents and spot paint repair
- Safety certificates
- Vehicle Inspection reports
- Roadworthy (AIS) Inspections
Dealership Servicing for Mitsubishi
Never underestimate the advantages of having your car serviced by factory-trained technicians who are experts in the technical and mechanical components of your vehicle.
With access to the latest engineering information, a hotline to the manufacturer, specialist diagnostic equipment and brand-specific tools, DJ technicians are specifically trained to accurately assess the condition of your vehicle to the highest standards.
And when you go to sell or trade-in your vehicle, discerning buyers will give preference to vehicles that are serviced by a franchise dealer using genuine factory parts and could make a real difference to the resale value of your vehicle.
With one of Australia's best service intervals, Mitsubishi Genuine Service means your vehicle can spend less time off the road and you pay for less services.* Protect your investment by ensuring your Mitsubishi gets the specialist care that only Mitsubishi Genuine Service can deliver.
Diamond Advantage is both a symbol of our integrity and a service standard that sets us apart from other manufacturers. It's our commitment to ensuring you enjoy complete driving pleasure whenever you get behind the wheel of your Mitsubishi.
Capped Price Service
When you own a Mitsubishi you get peace of mind built in. With Capped Price Servicing you'll have the security of knowing the most your scheduled regular service bill is going to cost for 1 year.
New Tyres Fitting
Ask our knowledgeable tyre experts to help you find the perfect tyre to be fitted to your Mitsubishi vehicle.
*More frequent servicing is required on some specialist vehicles and vehicles operated under certain operating conditions.